Thrifted romper worn as shorts, H&M striped tee, Vintage belt, Urban Outfitters blazer
I am aware these cotton/spandex shorts have a slight camel-toe thing happening in these photos. Kind of also have a hunchback vibe.... It was chilly & late and I am lazy. In real life this outfit is much more flattering.
- Taking sewing lessons, but haven't made anything interesting yet except altering a pair of highwaisted/slightly momish-jeans shorts. Pics to come for judging.
- Started listening to R&B for some insane reason. Still obsessed with Washed Out though.
- Car is dieing. *sigh* It is a '93 though, sooooo......
- Easter was full of food.
- Getting crazy behind on my laundry. Might be because I always just buy new things before I need to wash old things. Hm....
- I think my dog is depressed. Here is a pic of her puppy eyes, macro style.
Big puppy nose!